Home Renovations in 6 weeks
A little about our service…
- We deliver a rapid, quality renovation service from roof tops to curb side in record time frames, inside and out.
- We work with you as a team and you use the expertise and advise of our very experienced, top interior designers to create the right look and feel to create a home that you will love to live in and shoots up in value, increasing your equity at the same time.
- We offer everything you need for a full renovation to be completed as a ‘Move In Ready’, including; bathrooms, kitchens, curtains, carpets, flooring, painting, feature lighting, wallpapers, furniture, styling, wall removal & structural work, the whole ‘kit n kaboodle’. External works include; alfresco’s, landscapes, rendering, painting, pools, fencing, & more.
- We give you a complimentary consult in your home to discuss ideas, concepts and budgets and then proceed to next stages of plans, interior design, contract signing, council submission, project management, furniture and styling and handover at completion. (To see our time line and step by step process click here)
- We guarantee our time frames to you and we deliver on them.
- We guarantee our quality, being a female run business, we are fussy about our finishing’s.
- We only work with our trusted and trained team of reliable, quality and flexible trades so whatever you need done, we make it happen in the fastest times frames at top quality.
- We naturally offer great service as we love what we do, we are good at it and we love delivering a great fit out with good communication and follow up service.
- We itemise all our prices so you get the full breakdown making it easy to see how we cost the renovation and what you can include or delete to get your best end result for your budget.
- We work with you to achieve your desired result.
Our history, over 75 years combined experience and awards, in the renovation business, is proven. If you want a quality, fast renovation service, finished to perfection, with a team of experts working with you to create your dream home or establishment…. all without the standard long lag times and headaches & hassles, then you need to speak to our us. We are fast, we are efficient and we deliver because we are a no nonsense, ‘let’s get the job done’ company, delivering on experience, passion and proof. Please contact us for a consultation on your renovation today on 92497499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Services We Offer
Builders finishing services
If you are at lock up stage and need the interior design and fit off, finishing service to complete the home, we offer a whole internal and external finishes.
Selling Your Home
If you are selling, we can spruce up the home and furnish and style it, so you sell faster and get the best price.
If your home requires structural work, extensions and any building works plus a full refurbishment, we complete whole homes with structural work in 12 – 18 weeks.
We complete renovations for retirement homes, government tenders, hotels and commercial fit outs.
What our clients say
Maureen & John Stringer
The saw the need for some level of renovation and we subsequently made contact with team at WAM Renovations. From our first meeting Sasha’s ability to visualise an end product and communicate it to a client was obvious. Her knowledge of interior design concepts gave us the confidence to proceed. Most appreciated was Sasha communicating the opportunities that the renovation presented to us to future proof the house and add value as well. We took those opportunities and are very glad to have done so. Renee’s project management experience is impressive as is her management of the trades. She was always ahead of the game and kept us fully informed. A great communicator focussed on quality and on-schedule delivery to client satisfaction. The completed renovation has exceeded all expectations and as a bonus provided us with a rewarding, hassle-free experience. Our appreciation goes to Sasha, Renee, Maria and their great trades teams for delivering us a new home to sit back and relax in. With their quality and delivery focus, the WAM Renovations team deservedly have our recommendation to anybody contemplating a home renovation.
Andrew and Julie Feeney
We have recently moved into our beautiful renovated unit in Jolimont. When we bought the unit it was still in its original state with a kitchen and bathroom crying out for an upgrade.We engaged WAM Renovations and couldn’t be happier with the work done and the level of service. Maria, Sasha, Renee and their team did a wonderful job, they were super professional and most importantly timely thanks to some excellent project management.We were consulted and kept up to date on the progress at all times. No query or issue was too small or left unanswered or unresolved. The quality of work done is excellent.We really appreciate the ideas and suggestions offered and are so happy we took Maria’s advice and removed some walls to create a beautiful open plan kitchen and living area tastefully decorated and furnished thanks to Sasha’s astute guidance.We’d have no hesitation in recommending WAM Renovations to anyone thinking of renovating, big or small.
Excellent practical advice given… To maximise benefit and minimise expenses… Seamless process to order. Nothing was any trouble. Excellent service from first contact to delivery and follow up. Excellent practical advice given. Nora was terrific in all regards, in particular her in-depth knowledge of all products and how to maximise benefit and minimise expenses.
I would say come and see the work they have done on my kitchen, laundry and outdoor kitchen. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They answered all my questions.
All your staff are very easy to work with, have a good knowledge base and understanding of what we are trying to achieve, lead times are generally really good [we all get under the pump at times] and quality is getting even better than what I thought was already good, so thank you for your service and barring anything unforeseen we will continue to support you into the future.
The most important aspect of having someone’s house turned upside down is that each trade answers their phone and communicates honestly so that any contingencies can be dealt with to reduce the stress and risk of bad relations. WAM Renovations is always exceptional at this and it’s hard to look elsewhere when you are getting this as part of their service.
We have had our kitchen replaced through WAM Renovations and were extremely happy with the end result. We were also impressed with the customer service and care throughout the whole process from quotation through to post-installation follow up. Todd is an exemplar in customer service; he was very proactive in letting us know of any required changes (e.g stone configuration within our kitchen layout and to fabrication standards). We felt that our needs as a customer were put first, which was a pleasant surprise. Would certainly highly recommend this company.
I would not recommend any other company for my family and friends to go to. Maria and her team were nothing but professional and efficient at what they do. I felt comfortable and confident in the company from the moment I stepped in the door at the showroom/warehouse in Malaga until the moment my kitchen renovation was completed. Their workmanship is often admired by visitors at my house and they assisted in making the kitchen renovation process easy. Thank you!
Ready to chat about your next project?